Sri Chinmoy 12-Hour 4-Person Teams Relay
9.00 pm Saturday 05 Oct 2013
Come to Auckland's Sovereign Stadium and have a great night in this super fun teams event!
How far can your 4-person team go in 12 hrs?
- Contact your friends and make up a 4 person relay team.
- Bring along family members & supporters and set up a trackside tent.
- Each team runner or walker must complete at least 1 hour per stint.
- Have fun running/ walking and cheering each other along as your team clocks up as many kilometres as possible in 12 hours.
Scroll for Details ...
Support For Competitors:
- We will provide personal lap counters, hourly scoreboard updates and all your individual & team tallys, plus
- A wide range of FREE, yummy, hot & cold food, snacks & beverages including Replace electrolyte replacement drinks.
Need extra runners to make up a team or want to join a team?
Contact us with your details and we will put you into a teams pool and help make it happen!
Sovereign Stadium Facilities:
- Sovereign Stadium (within the Millennium Institute of Sport and Fitness) has a standard, floodlit, synthetic, 400 metre athletics track.
- The stadium facilities include modern, spacious, easi-access change rooms & showers.
- Trackside tents are allowed during the event ... for quick access to your gear. It is fine to set up your tent on Friday between 1.00 pm & 5.00 pm. Please note that Sovereign Stadium is locked each evening so camping over on Friday night is not permitted.
- Medallions for winning 12 hour team members and achievement certificates for all team participants
- 4 Person Teams $180 [4X$45] ... T-shirts +$25 each
- Entries close 11.59 pm Wednesday 25 September 2013
- Phone: (09) 6209 747 or (09) 3093 437
- Race Director: Simahin Pierce
aucklandsrichinmoyraces [dot] org (EMAIL)
Past Results, Reports & Photos
Race Records - Sri Chinmoy 12 Hour Teams Relay
- 'The Tumbleweeds' 158.000 km - (North Shore Bays Athletic & Sports Club 'The Cougars') 2000
- 'The Over 200 Club' 119.118 km - (Auckland Walkers) 2010