Sri Chinmoy 7.5km & Kid's 2.5km Cross Country
A fun cross-country course involving obstacles
- Event Options: 7.5km & Children's 2.5km Race
- Start Times: 9.00am
- The course: Please note that due to the nature of this off-road course all distances are approximate.
- Location: Curletts Reserve, Canterbury A.P. Showgrounds, Christchurch
- A race briefing will be held at the start line five minutes prior to event start.
- There will be an aid station offering water and Horley's Replace electrolyte drink.
- The cut-off time for all races is 10.30am.
|Event||Under 20 or
|Kids 2.5km (U13)||$10||N/A||N/A||+$5|
|7.5km (12 years+)||$15||$20||$15||+$5|
- Online entries close at 11.59pm on Friday 15th June.
- On the day entries are accepted with a $5.00 late entry fee until 15 minutes before the race starts.
- All races are open. Medals are awarded to the top three male and female finishers in each event.
- All participants to receive a certificate.
- There will also be a spot prize draw.
- Breakfast provided by The Lotus-Heart Restaurant (link is external) is available from 10:30am. The meal is complimentary for all participants.
- Supporters are welcome to purchase breakfast for $10.
- Results, photos and a race report will be posted online after the event.
- The international Sri Chinmoy Marathon Team is a non-profit organisation conducted by the Sri Chinmoy Centre.
- Our races are held as a service to the running community to promote self-transcendence through sports.
- A competitor at any Sri Chinmoy Race across the globe can be assured of the same high standard and quality of care.
About the Organisers
The Sri Chinmoy Marathon Team
Serving the running community for over 40 years...
Team Founder Sri Chinmoy
A lifelong advocate of fitness and self-transcendence...