Sri Chinmoy 30km, 10km & Kid's 2.5km
Events for all the family in a safe, beautiful, parkland setting!
About the event
Safe, well organised fun run/ walks in scenic 2.5 km course in picturesque Hagley Park North.
EVENT DETAILS ...
- Event Options: 30km Run, 10km Run/Walk, Children's 2.5km Run/Walk
- Start Times: 30km 8.00am, 10km & Children's 2.5km 9.00am
- The course is a accurate, beautiful and peaceful 2.5km loop in North Hagley Park.
- There will be an aid station offering water and Horley's Replace electrolyte drink.
- Location: Registration area is in Hagley Park North by Victoria Lake - nearest access is the Armagh St bridge.
- Parking is available in the Botanic Gardens carpark.
- A race briefing will be held at the start line five minutes prior to event start.
- The cut-off time for all races is 12 midday.
- Online entries close at 9pm on Friday 19th January 2018.
- On the day entries are accepted with a $5.00 late entry fee until 15 minutes before the race starts.
- Registration opens 45 minutes before your event (or from 7:15am onwards).
- All races are open. Medals are awarded to placegetters.
- All participants to receive a certificate.
- There will also be a spot prize draw.
- Breakfast provided by The Lotus-Heart Restaurant is available from 9:30am. The meal is complimentary for all participants.
- Supporters are welcome to purchase breakfast for $7.
- Results and photos will be posted online after the event.
- The international Sri Chinmoy Marathon Team is a non-profit organisation conducted by the Sri Chinmoy Centre.
- Our races are held as a service to the running community to promote self-transcendence through sports.
- A competitor at any Sri Chinmoy Race across the globe can be assured of the same high standard and quality of care.