Sri Chinmoy 30km, 10km & Kid's 2.5km
Events for all the family in a safe, beautiful, parkland setting!
About the event
Safe, well organised fun run/ walks in scenic 2.5 km course in picturesque Hagley Park North.
EVENT DETAILS ...
- Event Options: 30km Run, 10km Run/Walk, Children's 2.5km Run/Walk
- Start Times: 30km 8.00am, 10km & Children's 2.5km 9.00am
- The course is a accurate, beautiful and peaceful 2.5km loop in North Hagley Park.
- There will be an aid station offering water and Horley's Replace electrolyte drink.
- Location: Registration area is in Hagley Park North by Victoria Lake - nearest access is the Armagh St bridge.
- Parking is available in the Botanic Gardens carpark.
- A race briefing will be held at the start line five minutes prior to event start.
- The cut-off time for all races is 12 midday.
- Online entries close at 9pm on Friday 19th January 2018.
- On the day entries are accepted with a $5.00 late entry fee until 15 minutes before the race starts.
- Registration opens 45 minutes before your event (or from 7:15am onwards).
- All races are open. Medals are awarded to placegetters.
- All participants to receive a certificate.
- There will also be a spot prize draw.
- Breakfast provided by The Lotus-Heart Restaurant is available from 9:30am. The meal is complimentary for all participants.
- Supporters are welcome to purchase breakfast for $7.
- Results and photos will be posted online after the event.
- The international Sri Chinmoy Marathon Team is a non-profit organisation conducted by the Sri Chinmoy Centre.
- Our races are held as a service to the running community to promote self-transcendence through sports.
- A competitor at any Sri Chinmoy Race across the globe can be assured of the same high standard and quality of care.
About the Organisers
The Sri Chinmoy Marathon Team
Serving the running community for over 35 years...
Team Founder Sri Chinmoy
A lifelong advocate of fitness and self-transcendence...