Sri Chinmoy 10km Christmas Dash & Kid's 3.2km
A fun family event ... Kids warm up and race with Santa!
- Event Options: 10km Race, Children's 2-mile (3.2km) Race
- Location: The course follows a 3.2km loop around South Hagley Park.
- The registration and finish area is along Deans Ave.
- You will be directed to the start points from the registration area.
- 8:15am - Registration opens
- 8:45am - Runners and walkers proceed to start point as directed
- 9:00am - 10km and Children's 2-mile (3.2km) start
- 9:30am - Children's prizegiving with Santa
- 10:20am - 10km prizegiving
|Event||Under 20 / Student||Adult||60+||Late Entry|
|Kids 3.2km (U14)||$10||N/A||N/A||+$5|
|10km (14 years+)||$15||$20||$15||+$5|
- Online entries close midnight on Friday 7th December.
- On the day entries are accepted with a $5.00 late entry fee until 15 minutes before the race starts.
- All races are open. Medals are awarded to the top three male and female finishers in each event.
- A post-race breakfast provided by The Lotus-Heart Restaurant (link is external) is available from 9:30am. The meal is complimentary for all participants.
- Supporters are welcome to purchase breakfast for $10.
- Results, photos and a race report will be posted online after the event.
- The international Sri Chinmoy Marathon Team is a non-profit organisation conducted by the Sri Chinmoy Centre.
- Our races are held as a service to the running community to promote self-transcendence through sports.
- A competitor at any Sri Chinmoy Race across the globe can be assured of the same high standard and quality of care.
About the Organisers
The Sri Chinmoy Marathon Team
Serving the running community for over 35 years...
Team Founder Sri Chinmoy
A lifelong advocate of fitness and self-transcendence...